Have you been thinking about getting dermaplaning but you’re not quite sure? Here’s everything you need to know…
Dermaplaning is a gentle exfoliating treatment that removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin as well as the fluffy vellus hair with a scalpel. This allows the therapist to gently remove the surface layers to reveal the smooth and radiant skin beneath.
· Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
· Leaves the skin looking radiant and brighter
· Increase absorption of product
· Primes the skin for other treatments
· Less painful way to remove vellus hair than waxing
· Perfect for people who may be uncomfortable having peels or as an introductory treatment
We recommend treatments every 4 to 6 weeks for the best results. Our expert staff will help you determine the right amount of time between appointments with you during your treatment consult.
Products we recommend using:
· Classic Cream cleanser
· Mediik8 Hydr8 B5
· Medik8 Recovery cream
· Medik8 Physical sunscreen
We look forward to seeing you